Wednesday 12 September 2012

Mini Me

Hello dear friends near and far!

Aren't you just the sweetest ever, thank you so much for all the well wishes for speedy recovery that you're sending me! Really wish I could say this nasty flu has gone away, but it hasn't. Drinking so much fluids that it's almost spouting from my ears! :)

Late, late again with my posting the # 127 The Color Room that I've called Mini Me.

#127_Mini Me 2500px main
Still loving to create with paper layers and a minimal amount of mixed media, but I know that'll change any time when I have a sudden urge to do something more arty. These papers are from one of Norwegian Tilda's recently released Christmas collections. The dotted kraft envelope is Melissa Frances.

Have a question for you: does anyone have a tip on where to find this Prima Bretton vine?! it seems to be sold out everywhere.

 #127_Mini Me - 2
My mother's handwriting at the back of the photo says I was 4 years old at the time.

I wore my long and very blond hair in a pony tail until I was in my mid 20's when I had it cut off entirely. Been regretting it since, would so have loved to wear it in an elegant chignon at the nape of my neck now. Well, good thing is my current hairdo doesn't take long to fix in the morning.

 #127_Mini Me - 3

 #127_Mini Me - 4

 #127_Mini Me - 5

 #127_Mini Me - 6

Before I say bye for now, I'll give you a peek of the second palette of the September OUAS and CSI joint challenge to be released on Friday American eastern standard time/Saturday morning Australian eastern standard time.

It is going to be every bit as stunning as the first one was! Stay tuned for some serious gorgeousness!

Thank you darlings for popping by! I will be visiting you as soon as I can, that's a promise.

Toodelipip! xoxo Eila

16 comments:

  1. Sweet little you stunning page love all the layers and details....take care hope you feeling better soon!
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh bless you for still feeling poorly :0( hurry up and get well soon x Love, love, love that photo....delightful little sweetheart :0) Gorgeous papers, layers and stunning details a real Eila special!! Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw sorry to hear that you are still not well. Could be a long haul. This year's flu virus is no good - Cami is still sick!! Blessings to you and I do hope you are able to rest & take it easy - it really is the only way to recover! What a beautiful layout. Loving all those paper layers!! The colours are stunning! I will keep an eye open for that vine for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sending you lots of get well wishes :) hope you feel better soon
    Love your page, love all the colour with layers simply stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so beautiful. I love that photo and your pram is every little girl's dream. Not sure re the Prima piece sorry....
    Love the layers and the little puppy dogs. Gorgeous elements on your page.
    And just love the look of that sneak for the next case.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Just gorgeous. Love the layers and the attention to details!

    Hope you feel better soon.

    P/s: Would you consider turning off word verification? I have mine turned off and don't have a problem with spam. Blogger makes it very hard to read the words..and I usually give up after 3 tries!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no that nasty Flu again this year Hey Miss E!so so gorgeous page of mini you and all the pretty layers ...oh so so yummy
    cheers
    Lindy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you will feel better soon :) I like you playful and paper layer style LOs. They Are so cheerful and are allways so spiced up with little cute details.
    The Prima flower you are looking for I have seen at BIKUBEN a Norwegian netstore. When I was in Norway this summer I did some flower shopping there online. Try this link and see if it works:
    http://www.bikuben.com/produkter/pynt-og-dekor/blomster/prima/blader-ranker/prima-button-vine-en-francais/
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many beautiful things to see... and you matched them all so well together... You are simply amazing!!! Love this to bits... Hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. You simply are the queen of layers! I admire how you combine elements and different patterns. Gorgeous work!

    Wishing you a swift recovery! Half of my family is having the flu, too - hopefully I can somehow avoid it, at least until Sunday :D

    The new CSI case seems really intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Neimen Eila da, enda ikke frisk :( Sender masse "bli_frisk-vibber" over grensen!
    Fantastisk herlig LO og for et nydelig bilde av deg, så søt og så yndig!
    Elsker alle detaljene dine og den dukken passet jo så godt da!
    (ps... enig med hun som ba deg slå av ordrebekreftelsen )
    Mange gode klemmer!

    ReplyDelete
  12. og det hadde du sannelig gjort også, så bra!! (slitsomt å tyde noen av tegnene av og til og noen ganger har jeg faktisk gitt opp å kommentere, pga "uklare" tegn)
    Igjen, god bedring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Så läcker. Du äger konsten att lägga olika mönstrade papper lager på lager... och det blir så snyggt!
    Hoppas du piggar på dig... Bär på en förkylning jag med... som inte riktigt vill ge med sig =/

    Kramiz Maja

    ReplyDelete
  14. Scrolling up and down to catch all the details :) This page is one of your best, Eila!
    Rest while you can and get well soon :)
    Hugs from India.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry to hear that you've had the dreaded flu, Eila...I hope you're on the way back to good health real soon. xx

    Gorgeous, gorgeous layout...just love all your fab layering & your adorable photo...so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the layers in this LO wow!! Hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete