Sunday 14 December 2014

White Christmas - day 7


On the seventh day of Christmas,
My true love sent to me
Seven swans a-swimming,
Six geese a-laying,
Five gold rings,
Four calling birds,
Three French hens,
Two turtle doves, and
A partridge in a pear tree.

Welcome back! it's been a crazy, crazy week at work. Been to 2 conferences out of town with only time to swap bags at home before heading out to the next one. No time for blogging, no time for creating - YET!

Have 2 weeks of Christmas holidays to look forward to as from 19 December and boy am I going to enjoy it! cannot wait to come for a visit to you and to start pulling out stuff from my shelves for some creative me-time.

So here's day 7 of my White Christmas cards. This time not so much white as happy colours with white as accents. Loving my buttons!


Papers used here are from KaiserCraft's Mistletoe collection.




Have fun this last week before the count-down to 
Christmas Day or Christmas Eve!

xoxo Eila

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gorgeously happy, love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a pretty, intricate card! The touches of glitter look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!! Your friends certainly got treated again last year!!

    ReplyDelete