Monday 15 December 2014

White Christmas Cards - day 8


Deck the halls with boughs of holly,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.
Tis the season to be jolly,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.


Less than 10 days to Christmas! Presents almost done, thank heavens for online shopping I say. I always love the wrapping in and decorating the gifts best anyhow, so that's what I am concentrating on now.

Another bright card today with white accents. 

Papers used are KaiserCraft's Mistletoe collection. Gosh how I love the white sparkly thick paper from American Crafts - sooo yummie IRL! 




Have a wonderful day everyone! I'll be back tomorrow with one of the white-on-white cards.

xoxox Eila

3 comments:

  1. Your card looks super pretty! I just love the patchwork look of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha I am almost done with shopping too :D first time ever. It is everything else that I am way behind on. I never sent out cards this year because of the strike. I make a few for local family and friends :( feels funny not to be sending them out. I have loved all of yours.... This one has colour on it too... I love the white on white and now I see this one they are soooo pretty too. Merry Christmas my sweet friend <3

    ReplyDelete