Friday 5 December 2014

White Christmas - day 5



Candles and stars
And Christmas tree lights
Twinkle and Glow
In the velvet night

Welcome back! it's day 5 and time to share another Scandinavian Christmas card with you.

I got the idea for this card when I had a pile of die-cut left-overs from when I made my Scandinavian Christmas home décor for Live With Prima in November. One of the negatives ended up over a patterned paper and I had a pile of buttons next to it on my desk. Et voilà - a card was born!



All of the cards I've made are unusally "flat" and CAS to be me. This one is so pretty IRL, the buttons have different shades of white/cream and some of them have a beautiful mother-of-pearl shimmer to them.

The gold star at the top is also a left over piece from something else that I've die-cut.

 

Papers used are again from the Authentique Faith collection.


Thank you so much for popping by! I'll be back tomorrow with card number 6.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

xoxo Eila

4 comments:

  1. Another superb card Eila. I say it each time and each time it's heartfelt. Love your elegant work :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card - love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I think this is one of my faves... love the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this with the all white & lovely textures!!

    ReplyDelete