Tuesday 2 December 2014

White Christmas - day 2

Welcome back to the second day of my White Christmas parade of cards!

Today I am sharing a card with a music theme; sheet music rosette and a metal instrument embellishment. The papers used are from a Prima Ledger pad and the Authentique Faith collection. White felt and craft cardstock.




On the second day of Christmas
my true love sent to me:
Two Turtle Doves
and a Partridge in a Pear Tree


Have a wonderful Tuesday whether you spend it on the beach or huddled up in scarves somewhere in the northern hemisphere! See you tomorrow if you want to

xoxox Eila

6 comments:

  1. You did it again! This is yet another stunning Christmas card. I really love the gorgeous ornament that you made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dies that you used. The layered look here is sooo pretty! I adore that little instrument with paint/gesso on it. Not much snow in these parts either ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and love the layering! Love that little trumpet too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful I love the colours and the little trumpet is just perfect. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete