Saturday 23 February 2013

Prima January BAP and PPP

Holy smokes! this woman is still a bit frazzled around the edges. The conference we had on Thursday was a huge success but having fun till the wee hours and then pushing a normal working day in the office after having had like 4 hours of sleep kind of takes it toll. Chilling on Friday evening was more like being in a comatose state on the couch until it was time to say nightie night.

This post is going to be a quick one, I'm all ready and set for two workshops with Anna Dabrowska aka the one and only Finnabair today and tomorrow Sunday. I am also really looking forward to meeting my online scrappy buddies Riikka Kovasin from Finland and Ulrika Blomfelt and Maja Stokk Lindahl from Sweden.

So here goes first my Prima January BAP which I had to put together in a rush, which is never a good thing with me and I'm not particularly happy about how it turned out either. It's unusualy colourful and has less layers than I normally use on my pages. You all know that I find white space incredibly challenging.










And then my PPP which to my utter happiness got featured. It is an 8 x 8 canvas that was given to a very good friend instead of a birthday card and flowers.

 









That's it! 

Thanks to all of you beautiful people out there, your comments truly brighten my day!! I'll be back later next week with some more pages. Have a wonderful weekend!

Toodelip! xoxox Eila

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts the top one really stands out with the colours and great pic and I love how the second one looks frosty if that makes sense
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, gorgeous lay-outs! Once again there are so many amazing details to discover on them. Hope you will have a wonderful and peaceful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one is a little bit differ from what you usually do, but I love it anyway.
    The second one - it is like a treasures, that I found every time while staring at, watching and admiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magnificent pages Eila! I love the vibrant energy in the first one and the second is truly a treasure! Amazing details and beautiful shine! Have fun on the classes:*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eila - I have been admiring all of your work!! You're on a creative roll! AMAZING PAGES! Have a great weekend -

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi my sweet!! Just wanted to say that I live the first LO. Those are my favorite colors and my favorite Prima collection. Your flower clusters are stupendous and you should use these colors more often!! The canvas is spectacular for its beauty and texture bloke how you added those bead pearls. Finally just wanted you to have a fantastic time with the classes. I did one last year and its amazing. When I saw that Finn was going to Sweden I immediately thought of you and I'm glad you are going. Have an amazing time!!!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout, Eila...I love the gorgeous spring feel to it & the colours are just divine! Your canvas is absolutely stunning...wow, what an amazing gift for your friend!

    Wow, lucky you going to a Finnabair workshop...enjoy & I can't wait to see you creating with what you learn :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eila, your projects are oh sooo stunning, as always. I absolutely love the bright summer happy colors in the first one, and all of the amazing delicious textures in the second, wow!!! Have fun at the workshop, lucky lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad this is not in front of me, as I'd be drooling all over your work - truly beautiful and I am not sure why you are not keen on the first one, as it is stunning. Have fun doing Finnabair's workshop, imagine the creativity and new experiences..... can't wait to see what you create using this knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the first one, all the bright colours, just the style I love! The second one is loaded with beauty , and there is so much to see on it. Happy I dont have to choose!~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, hun, I can see why you aren't happy with the first layout, I mean really who wants to look at gorgeous flowers and luscious layering, surrounding and uber cool pictures, I must shield my eyes, as the sheer horror of the page is burning them!

    Really Eila, You don't know how to do less than perfect,silly lady, hope you are having a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the feature! That canvas is so stunning - what a wonderful idea to give it to a good friend - your art can now be hung, seen and enjoyed! Way better than buying a generic gift!! And your page is colourful but that's never a bad thing in my opinion. It's full of beautiful flowers and therefore screams Summer so message received! Hope it comes quickly for ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL an Lynnise's comment...I agree completely!!! How could any layout of yours not be a stunner???!!! Congrats on the canvas feature...really so very beautiful and serene!!
    Hope you enjoyed the weekend scrapping! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eila dear wonderful layouts!!
    The screen is very rich in amazing beautiful details!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete