It's Tuesday again which means I have a new page to share with you. This time it is my Color..Stories..Inspiration page for # 46 that I have called Unspoken Words of Love.
We've heard it a million times: "I hate purple!" "Purple scares me!" If you've ever said these things aloud or even had these thoughts cross your mind, we're convinced this week's Case File will change your mind.
As always, Michele has created a gorgeous set of printables for you! Check out the groovy purple woodgrain paper and adorable animal accents Michele made for us this week! We can't wait to see how you use the Coordinates this week!
In November, our thoughts turn to the holidays and getting together with family and cozying up in our homes, so our theme that will tie our Case Files together this month is "Coming Home."
THE SCHEME (USE ALL 5 COLORS)
- Purplicious - purple, taken from the purple cubes - 149.62.141
- Pale Purple Quirk - lilac , taken from the pillow - 236.217.236
- Green Whimsy - medium olive-y green, taken from the left bottom corner of the painting - 142.151.84
- Chartreuse Surprise - yellow-y green, taken from the painting - 211.207.97
- Sunglow - bright yellow, taken from the lamps at the top - 252.228.122
- grid design
- animal accents
- frames (inspired by panels on door)
- pom-pom trim
- woodgrain pattern
- textured element (inspired by the rug)
- translucent elements
- something that shimmers or glows (inspired by those lights in the top cube)
- Write something that surprises you about your topic.
- List 18 things about anything. Need ideas? Check out these prompts (it says 100 things, but I'm only challenging you to write 18).
- Put your journaling inside a translucent pocket.
- Write about a pet (or other animal)--could be a current pet or one you had in the past.
- Inspiration Words: quirky, glow, surprise--use these as inspiration for your journaling, not just as a title
Really don't want anyone to think that I can take myself liberties when nobody else can, but just this once Debbi wanted to show that purple can be pretty too and I thank her warmly for her generosity in doing so.
Here it is;
All the papers are from Swedish Maja Design.
I have no idea who the people in the photo are, I found it on internet and thought it had such a wonderful feel to it.
Many of you no doubt know who the fabulous Polish mixed media artist Ayeeda is. She creates magnificent textural pages both on paper and on canvas. Ayeeda is my team mate both on The Color Room (TCR) and Color..Stories..Inspiration (CSI) and creates nothing but stunners week after week.
Ayeeda, or Aida as her real name is, has just released her own first paper collection under her own brand 13 arts. The collection is called Frosted Life.
Beautiful beautiful papers in gorgeous hues! You can buy them from 13 arts' own webshop that you find HERE
The postman brought me a heavy package with Polish stamps on some time ago and in it were not only many copies of all these papers, but also a surprise. You could have pushed me off a chair with a feather when I saw what this kind and generous girl had sent me - a gorgeous canvas!
Just look at this, isn't it utterly heavenly!
Finally I could touch with my hands and feel the amazing texture that I have previously only seen online. It is every bit as fantastic as you can imagine. Totally out of this world!
What can a girl say when presented with such a fantastic gift but THANK YOU and THANK YOU again!
On this note of gratitude I also want to thank each and one of you for the amazing comments I received on my Where Angels Tread layout. The page has now been framed and hangs on the bedroom wall of J.
Before signing off for now, I wish you all a blessed week and if you want to, see you guys on Saturday again!
Toodelipip! xoxo Eila