Friday, 7 November 2014

Yay! it's back! It's a CSI challenge!


Hellooo!

I'm back from my trip to Paris. Amazing! couldn' t have had more fabulous weather sunshine and about +21C IN NOVEMBER! Walked for hours, had coffee and lunch at outdoor cafés. Simply enjoyed life once the conference was over. How about champagne onboard a Bateau Mouche on the river Seine! I say oh là là!

On another happy note. One of my happiest scrappy times was when I was on the DT of CSI (Color Stories Inspiration). All the fun we had with Debbi, sweet sweet Debbi Tehrani at the helm. 

Now Debbi and Mme SCRaP365 Editor, Ali Parris have joined forces and brought the SCRaP365/CSI challenge to the SCRaP365 blog. 

Click here for the full reveal of the SCRaP365/CSI challenge where you will find a full explanation of all the case file elements. Here is first the color palette;