Thursday 13 November 2014

Krafty Christmas with Dovecraft

Hello and thank you for taking the time to visit me!

It's that time of the year again. Christmas is approaching at super sonic speed and if you haven't started on your Christmas cards yet, it's high time to do that. I am in full swing producing cards for the charity event I mentioned in my previous blogpost.

Today I am up on the SCRaP365 blog with a post on 2 of Dovecraft's Christmas collections called Krafty Christmas and Back to Basics Christmas - Modern. More cards created!

HERE is the link to the full blogpost.

Sharing some of the 9 cards I created;




Happy creating and see you next time!

Toodelipip! xoxo Eila

7 comments:

  1. These cards are really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are all beautiful!! Love the top one especially!! Hope you are well xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful cards! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards all look truly wonderful! I just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Eila! I love them ,I love to see things that inspire me, I really want to make some hand made cards myself this year...thanks for sharing your lovely work, hugs, Lisa xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful cards Eila. Love them all. I guess I need to get mine finished. NO mojo at the moment. It is a problem. :D love the papers and the colours. The flower on the last one is awesome. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful Eila! Love them all! I must really visit Dovercrafts blog again...haven't popped over there for ages! ;-)

    ReplyDelete