Sunday 26 October 2014

Tag riddle - part 1

Sheesh! 2 months to Christmas!!

I am waiting for my Christmas card supplies to arrive. Last year I made cards and sold at a charity event - 70 of them found new mantel pieces. I know exactly what I'll be doing every single free moment once my parcel has arrived :))

If you like Christmas home decor pieces, save Tuesday, 11 November in your calendar! I'll be up on Live With Prima with a Scandinavian Christmas project at 7 p.m./UK time or 8 p.m. CET.

Back in August I made tags for a riddle that a birthday girl was to figure out. Each tag has a letter and all tags form a sentence. 10 tags all in all. I'll share them with you in a couple of posts.

Here are the  first. Serious stash raiding - all papers are DCWV Linen Closet and all embellies and blooms are from my box of loose Prima.






It is nearing the time of the year when I always go to 
the European Management Assistants' Annual 
General Meeting.
This is year is special as we have our 40th anniversary.

Last year it was in London and this year it's in
LA BELLE PARIS!! whohoo! T minus 4 days!

Thanks a bunch for peeking in!

xoxoxo Eila


3 comments: