Saturday 18 October 2014

Second take on the Prima October BAP 2014

Hi ya!

Autumn is in full swing and leaves are falling off the trees. The apple trees look so beautiful, almost bare except for the fruit that are like colourful dots in the gardens where it has not been picked.

I really really love Jennifer Snyder's sketch for the Prima October BAP so I made a second take on it. This time I removed the square that indicates the photo and went with the flow of details only. Here's the sketch again to jog your memory, I rotated it the same way I did for my first take.


Another 8 x 8 little thing on water colour paper. The colour scheme is different on this one compared to my first take that was in russet hues;












PRODUCT LIST
Prima Color Bloom Spray Antique Gold
Prima Color Bloom Spray Gilded
Prima Color Bloom Spray Sorbet
Prima Color Bloom Spray Peony
Pri,a Color Bloom Spray Pearl White
Prima Glass Beads Butter
Prima Glass Beads Plum
Prima Winthrop Topaz flowers
Prima Amanac collection
Prima Something Blue collection
Prima Flower stencil
Prima metal die-cuts leaves
Prima resin frame antique - 2

***

Thank you ever so much for popping in for a peek!

Toodelipip! xoxo Eila

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is a true masterpiece! You rocked this sketch! I especially love the tiny beads that you incorporated in the flower centers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheer brilliance Eila, love this so much.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the smaller size you have been using recently Eila! Perfect for you to mount in shadow boxes & sell on Etsy I reckon! Beautiful creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Eila! Beautiful fall colors, a mini garden on paper, you are so brilliant with flowers, love it to bits, Lisa xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just lovely an autumn explosion. Two for this challenge. You blow me away. <3 it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous autumn hues and amazing textures! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete