Sunday 28 July 2013

Prima JUNE PPP - wedding bells and some cards

Oopsadaisy! 

Should have posted yesterday but a wedding and some behind the scenes creating changed my plans.

One of my younger cousins had her nuptials on one of the most beautiful days this summer. Here are a couple of photos of the couple and their two children.



So a short post today to share my Prima JUNE PPP and some cards.

First the PPP, which is an 8 x 8 canvas.

2013 June PPP






And then some cards;

G45 "Place In Time".

The ScrapCake "Sweet Childhood".

 Pion Design "Alma's Sewing Room".

Pion Design "Alma's Sewing Room".

Thanks for popping by! I will be back on 1 August with the OUAS August reveal, and then again on 2 August with my close-ups and the names of the winners of my July purge give-aways.

Toodelipip! xoxox Eila

10 comments:

  1. So many beautiful projects, Eila!! Thanks so much for sharing them :) :) :)!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eila, your cards are beautiful. Still admiring that one you sent me on Christmas.
    The canvas is inspiring too. and what a beautiful couple and their little angels. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh isn't love grand such a beautiful couple - beautiful cards my friend and love that canvas...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you love weddings ! Beautiful photos, and beautiful creations !! Love the canvas, so very pretty, and what a joy it would be to receive one of those gorgeous cards. Again Eila thank you so much for your 'long' visit the other day....your comments are always so very special. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowee, your canvas is really beautiful and each one of your cards is so gorgeous and detailed! I love them all!
    Plus the couple looks so pretty. I bet they will make a great subject for a lay-out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Eila coming here makes me drool and sigh .... stunning and enchanting work .. loveeeeeeeeeeee it all x
    I will send you an email re Badens progress xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, LOVE that little canvas!! And lovely cards too!!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful wedding photo...that just makes me smile. Then your canvas and all the pretty cards....each one perfect in it's own way. Especially love the vintage bathing belles :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. so beautiful photos.I loved all your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are on a roll, Eila...so many beautiful projects to look at! Thanks for sharing those wonderful wedding pictures :)

    ReplyDelete