Tuesday 30 July 2013

Extra post - Prima July PPP

Sorry, it's me again! now with my Prima July PPP.

First the inspo photo;

2013 July PPP 

and then my take, which is in a different size, A4 than I normally work with. I'll let the photos speak for themselves.

 

Photo is by my very special Finnish photographer. A very common view during summer in Scandinavia - rain! Our summer is so short, and most of it just rains away.



Not only do I have two blogposts today, I'll be back again on 1 July - then with the OUAS August challenge!

Thank you so so much for your time! xoxox Eila


 


10 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! Hopefully the sun will shine soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous, fab drips and love those micro beads on top! As always so lovely to come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning take on the PPP, love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, this is so beautiful and summery! I love your take on this PPP and colour palette.
    Also the lay-out in your previous post is truly gorgeous as well. That kitty is so sweet and I just love your layering behind him :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, this is just lovely!!! I love your color contrast and the design is gorgeous too! I am always inspired by you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am CRAZY for this page!!!!!! It is very different to your usual layered up style (which I also adore!) But this is quite phenomenal! I keep coming back for another look! Saving to my desktop so I can bring it up BIG on my screen. I hope you win the PPP with this one!! You really should!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A4 suits you bigtime, my friend. Love the splashes of blue, pops of red...just FABULOUS! And those micro-beads look spectacular!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great layout! Love how you have combined the colours. Hope the sun manages to peak itself out for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome page Eila!! loooove it.the little beads look great too.xoxo

    ReplyDelete