CSI: Color, Stories, Inspiration turned one this month, and we've been celebrating with fun and festivities all month long. But what's a birthday party without presents?
We are rounding out CSI's birthday celebration with a huge pile of presents! The talented and very generous CSI design team, aka the CSI Detectives, have prepared special blog posts for you this week, and all you have to do is leave a comment on participating design team members' blogs for a chance to receive a present from them! The more blogs you comment on, the more chances you'll have to receive a gift!
We also have the brand-new company Blue Fern Studios joining our blog hop! Our very own Detective Michele Singh is the designer of this company's beautiful chipboard, and we are delighted to have Blue Fern Studios join us to celebrate our birthday on the month they were introduced to the world!
The CSI Birthday Presents Blog Hop will run from January 25 - 29. Winners will be announced in our Full Disclosure (Announcements) Forum the following week. A newsletter will go out to members once this announcement is posted.
Here is a list of the blogs you will want to visit:
Anyone anywhere in the world can win my present, all you have to do is to leave a comment here on my blog!
This is what you can win: chipboards from Blue Fern Studios and blooms from Manor House Creations!
1 x Village Sign Post (074776)
1 x Miss Tailor set (074721)
1 x Valentine Cupids (074769)
1 x Heart Set (0744417)
1 x Manor House Jubilee flowers cream
You do not have to visit each DT's blog, but the more blogs you visit the greater the chance of winning a present of course!
N.B. that I will not be posting the name of the winner of my RAK here on my blog, ALL winners will be posted over at CSI in a Full Disclosure Announcement!! which means you will have to be a CSI member to be able to read the announcement!
Now to this week's case file # 56 and the beautiful printable coordinates designed by our Michele Singh;
THE SCHEME (USE ALL 5 COLORS)
- Been Raining Oolong - pale, sort of grayish-teal, taken from background - 204.221.213
- A Cuppa Cheer -bright cherry red, taken from the umbrella - 201.66.72
- Black Tea - black, taken from the black outlining - 18.28.29
- White Tea - white - taken from the teabags - 255.255.255
- Earl Gray - gray, taken from the cloud - 186.188.183
- umbrella accents
- something that dangles or hangs
- wet medium
- something translucent (not transparent)
- teacup accent
- make a little packet that holds little bits of something (like the teabags)
- doodle dashed lines
- plain cardstock background
- Tea for 2 - Choose a prompt from this site that has the number 2 in it, e.g., 32, 27, 12, etc.
- Tuck your journaling into/behind something translucent (e.g., vellum)
- 13 hints for a happy life... (inspired by the 13 teabags)
- Write your journaling on a tag that has string.
- Be inspired by these Rainy Day Journal Writing prompts.
- Inspiration Words: -- optimism, catch, share - use these as inspiration for your journaling, not just as a title
Here is my take - "Raspberry Kisses";
The main colours on my page are the softer hues of grayish-teal and the gray with just hints of the red and the splatter in black.
These little beauties are called either "Raspberry Grottos" or "Raspberry Kisses", some called them "Rosy Lips". They are made of a softer dough than shortbreads, not as hard but equally buttery. PERFECT company with a cup of coffee (sorry Debbi, no tea for me)! preferably shared in good company or why not in a raspberry sealed kiss with your loved one! I have to admit that I've gobbled down a couple of these on my own in the secrecy of an unlit kitchen on many an occasion in the past but been caught at it because of the tell tale crumbs ...
Have fun hopping and good luck to you all! Remember to check in at CSI for the full disclosure of all the winners!
Thanks ever so much for your visit!
Toodelipip! xoxo Eila