Saturday 12 April 2014

Prima April PPP - "Sweets for my sweet"

Hello Saturday!

Woke up to birdsong and a sky that hasn't been this blue in a long time. It's a truly BEAUTIFUL day out there!

Have been 3 days on my new job now and they sure went by at super sonic speed. My boss sent me a text yesterday evening telling me how happy he is to have me onboard. Bless him the sweet man!

Aaanyhow, thought I'd share my take on the Prima April PPP today. At the end of this post I will reveal the name of the winner of the extra free registration for a My Details eCourse.

First the moodboard with its gorgeous soft pastel colours.

April 2014 ppp 

and then my take on it. 
Had to tweak the photos a bit more than I would have liked to, 
otherwise the soft colours wouldn't have photographed at all.

 


 Punchwork and stamping to mimic old fashioned
doily lace.

 Have stocked up a drawer full of the SIIC jewels, 
they come in the most beautiful colours - 
who could choose just a few!

Adore the fireplace resins, nah! I actually adore all of the resins!
Couldn't live without them!

 Love, love the Crochet Icons too!
Guilty as charged - I love ANYTHING Prima!



How could I resist this photo by the Finnish photographer
whose photos I am allowed to use?! CUTE!
 


PRODUCT LIST
950767 - Delight Collection Doilie paper, reverse side
950729 - Delight Collection Delicate paper, reverse side
950712 - Delight Collection Decorative paper, reverse side
950965 - Princess Collection Charlotte paper 
573263 - Princess Collection Tags and Tickets
574369 - Princess Collection Magic mulberry leaves
574390 - Princess Collection Rags to Riches roses
574314 - Princess Collection Whimsical roses
574383 - Princess Collection Castle bloom 
574772 - Adelynn Remarkable lace fabric flowers
574703 - Adelynn Absolute White lace fabric flower 
566807 - Life Time Collection Cabriole mulberry  flower
572341 - Lace sticker Doily 4
573652 - Princess Collection Crochet Icons
573195 - Princess Collection SIIC jewels
892043 - Shabby Chic resin fireplace 
891992 - Shabby Chic Treasures resin butterflies
892012 - Shabby Chic Easter resin bunny
891701 - Ingvild Bolme fluid chalk edger Pastel Green
891756 -Ingvild Bolme fluid chalk edger Pastel Peach
891695 - Ingvild Bolme fluid chalk edger Pastel Blue
891343 - Ingvild Bolme fluid chalk edger Turquoise Stone
891176 - Ingvild Bolme fluid chalk edger Dry Sand

Stash
Ingvild Bolme fluid chalk edger Knotted Wood
 Tattered Angels glimmer mist Crushed Shells
Tattered Angels chalkboard mist Cotton Candy
Mr Huey's colour mist Opaque White
Tim Holtz distress ink Vintage Photo
Prima black canvas alpha stickers
Floral washi tape
Miscellaneous stamps and masks

***

And then we've come to the winner of the
free registration for a 
My Details eCourse.

CONGRATULATIONS to

Oh your little album is really lovely filled with your special friends!! love it! 
All the best with your really NEW job!!

Find out a lot more in the detailed description HERE

Lizzy - I don't have your email address, could you be
a darling and pls contact me on 
eila.sandberg@telia.com. Thanks!

That's it for today! Enjoy your weekend and start 
of a new week. I will be back on
Wednesay, 16 with the SATW mid-month
reveal.

Till then! xoxox Eila

11 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I'm in love with the beautiful colours and layers in this lay-out! It's completely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER layout, the colors and the whole design, I coudn't stop looking!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Firstly, your layout is so sweet, love that yummy photo, it makes my mouth water! The colors and papers are gorgeous, love the frilly edges too! And. Thank you so much for my win too, that is very exciting to win that, I am really looking forward to seeing what it is all about! Thank you so much! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page you have made again.Stunning colors and details.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  5. A deliciously delectable page, crammed with all things Prima....They must love you Eila! I haven't seen the resin fireplaces here yet, but will watch out for them. Congrats Lizzyc....enjoy :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful! You wove these colors with perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Lizzy! What a beautiful Prima Product Pick page!! I agree - those crystals are lovely - and the crochet pieces - Prima products are definitely so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this layout is beautiful my friend!! love all the itty bitty details!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect candy colors for those sweet candy photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. drooling here Eila, such a delish creation, with stunning details and colors ... texture heaven , love x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just gorgeous Eila, love the yummy layers, it's soft vintage feel....have to admit I'm with you....LOVE everything Prima LOL we should start a club!!! LOL!! Prima anonymous....

    ReplyDelete