Tuesday 29 April 2014

Prima April BAP - Memories

Hello hello!

Been so incredibly busy with my new job. The boss and I are getting to know each other and I am settling in slowly in my new work place. Different routines and new people. So far so good.

Today I thought I'd share my take on the Prima April BAP. I created it quite some time ago, but with the recent sad event in my private life that I mentioned in my previous blogpost, there has been no time to photograph it or post it before.

Here is first the sketch to jog your memory


BAP april 2014 mani

and then my layout - "Memories";











PRODUCT  LIST

846602 - Prima Free Spirit Collection Sonnet paper
846602 - Prima Free Spirit Collection Sonnet paper, reverse side
846640 - Prima Free Spirit Collection Artsy paper, reverse side
813864 - Prima Time Traveler Collection Forever Roses paper, reverse side
814076 - Prima Time Traveler Collection 4 x 6 ATC cards
573249 - Prima Time Traveller Collection Tags and Tickets
813710 - Prima Time Traveler collection ChipBoard
573171 - Prima SIIC Time Traveller Collection
570255 - Prima SIIC pearl arrows
572860 -Time Traveller Collection wood icons
574666 - Prima Luna Luminous mulberry flowers
565572 - Prima Lifetime vine
574703 - Prima Adelynn - white Absolute lace bloom
565749 - Prima Frost Danse Roses white and gray
574291 - Prima Free Spirit Flower Power blue fabric bloom

Stash
Prima trims, Prima stamp, gesso, black ink

***

That's all for me today!

I am so happy you popped by for a visit - thank you ever so much!

I will be back on 2 May with a rather special blog post.

I am celebrating 3 years of blogging with a give-away 
 
and

I am kicking off a special month of inspiration over at
Scrap365 Magazine. 

Till then - happy creating!

Toodelipip! xoxo Eila

5 comments:

  1. Gosh, what a stunning lay-out! Your use of colours is incredible, I love the chevrons and the medaillion flowers are fabulous too. Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is gorgeous.. love the rosette flowers.. and I hope your new job is settling in to be a wonderful place to be.. and congrats on 3 years of blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning .. Totally smitten... You are amazing ... Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love watching to see what you create next Eila, this is just lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darn annoying iphone won't push my comments through!! I was saying how sorry I am for your loss at the time of having to go through job changes too. Not the best of times for you I'm sure! Wonderful take on the BAP. Such a beautiful layout! And you have quite some Prima stash there!! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete