Wednesday 4 March 2015

A page just for me - Serenity

Hello good people!

The evil flu has hit me a second time within a few weeks. One might call me Eila the Rednosed. Lots of tissues I say :)

Last weekend I finished a little something just for me. A page based on papers from Prima Almanac and Fairy Belle collection A4 pads, a paper from Prima 12x12 ledger pad, and some miscellaneous Prima based fussy-cut details.

Here it is - Serenity;

 
 Subtle background masking and stamping in several
layers.




These Prima vellum bloom are really beautiful as they are.
Sprayed them with some Tattered Angels mist in
Silk and Scarlet. Glorious shimmering effect IRL!

Found the sweet tiles in my stash, think they are from the
Prima Songbird collection.


 All embellies are from my stash of loose Prima goodies.


 Thank you so much for coming for a visit, really appreciate it!

Till next time - toodeloo! 

xoxo Eila

10 comments:

  1. Gosh, the dreamy colours and monochromatic look of your lay-out are amazing! This is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veldig vakker Eila! Elsker fargene og alle lagene!
    Håper du føler deg i bedre form nå!
    Kram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eila this is beautiful. Such wonderful layering. I agree the blooms are gorgeous but I really like the mist on them. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Eila, a second dose of the flue! It leaves one feeling a bit droopy and yet you've managed another gorgeous page. I'm in love with the misted vellum flowers and the dreamy movement across the page. Beautiful work :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear, I do hope you are rid of the flue very soon.. This layout is stunning, so much detail and textures.. love the flowers too.. take care..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eila, this LO is fabulous! I saw it on FB and had to stop by and leave you some love. Everything is amazing...the design, colors, layering, embellishments and the beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eila the rednosed? I don't think so - but - I do hope that you are starting to feel a bit better. I have had it too and we are in the middle of summer. :( It knocks you for six too :( This layout must have made you feel better and there is nothing nicer that something just for you or just because. I love it. Gorgeous layers and texture and such a lovely pic. Feel better soon my sweet friend <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. You make amazing- sick or not my dear Eila, love all those gorgeous layers and textures, the softness of the flowers and colours are just beautiful. xx get better soon !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. شركات طلمبات ومضخات الحريق هي جزء حيوي من البنية التحتية للسلامة في مصر. تلعب دورًا بارزًا في حماية الأرواح والممتلكات وضمان الأمان العام في البلاد. تساهم هذه الشركات في الحفاظ على الاقتصاد المصري من خلال تقديم خدماتها المهمة والضرورية لمنشآت مختلفة. في هذا المقال، سنستعرض أهمية شركات طلمبات ومضخات الحريق في مصر وكيف تساهم في الاقتصاد والحفاظ على الأمان العام.

    ReplyDelete