Thursday 24 July 2014

Prima PPP July 2014 and OUAS July challenge - "The 5 Musketeers"

Howdy hi!

The last days of my summer hols and weather forecast shows nothing but a big sun and a whopping +30C and more. No rain in sight so I pulled down the blinds and put the fan at full blast when I created the page I am sharing with you today.

I am entering it both for OUAS' July challenge as well as the Prima July PPP.

First the OUAS sketch with journalling theme "numbers";


and then the Prima PPP ;
 
Primapicksjuly 

Here's my take - "The 5 Musketeers";
 
The journalling is at the back of the page, 
it is kind of private.
It tells the story about a family, 
and the importance of love
when home is away from home.

The layout is 100%, but as I have used bits and 
pieces without their packaging found 
in my stash during my recent de-stashing, 
I unfortunately haven't got the different item numbers
at hand .

 Papers are Sea Shore, Something Blue and Delight.
Chipboard is Delight.
Flowers are both odd ones loose from
a box, and Stationer's Desk.


Thank you so much for coming by! I will
soon be back at the computer making visits!

Till then toodeloo! xoxo Eila

9 comments:

  1. Oh my! The colours, the flowers, the details, the photo...everything about this lay-out is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Eila. I like the deft blending of red and blue, so that the page remains elegant and pretty rather than patriotic. Love those little sparkly bits dotted around and the gorgeous ?Prima lace flowers. Thanks for the inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful layout, love the colors! and a special photo too... love it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this layout Eila, the colours are just lovely and that is such a nice photo. Gorgeous background and I love the flowers... so nice to use up stuff. I need to do that... but then I buy more :P Oh well.....xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just such a beautiful page! The colors are perfect and that's such a great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Recognise this mob, of course ;)!!!! Stunning photo & even stunning-er [not a word, I know!!!] scrapping of it.....everything is perfection.....LOOOOOOVE - so glad you joined us at OUAS this month:):) And if you haven’t already done so, you can link this to our Once Upon A…Sketch Facebook Page for a chance at our special FB prize!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm kicking myself for not dropping by often enough to ogle at all your beautiful creations! This is another stunner!! Love all the details and textures, you always have such a unique style to your scrapping and an eye for matching colours and embellishments. Wonderful take on the sketch and thanks for playing along with us at Once Upon a Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous layout Eila, you have used the sketch so well!!! Fantastic pic too....thanks for sharing and thankyou for playing along at OUAS! Have a beautiful day xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful! Love those blue roses!! Here spring is on it's way and we are around 24 each day, which is nice!

    ReplyDelete