Monday 3 March 2014

A card and gift box for a cool chick


Hello there and welcome to a new week!

March is a month of many birthdays, first up is a cool chick who likes pretty things with an edge. So when I made the gift box for the bracelet she got as pressie, I went a bit grungier than I normally do. I also made a card.

First the giftbox;


 The box is covered in one of the new papers from the Prima Princess collection.

 An old large Prima flower from my stash, misted and 
painted in different 
browns, greens, pinks and a bit of gold. 
 
 I had some unused fussy cut flowers from a KaiserCraft 
paper laying on my desk.
Think they are from the Tea Party collection.

A couple of super old Maya Road leaf stick pins,
Prima jewels and some lace that I misted and 
painted to match the flower.

And then the card.


 
  
When I came to the card I couldn't help myself,
had to go a bit girlie with the fussy cutting.

Here I used the same paper as on the box together
with stash-raided stuff.
A bit of subtle stamping in soft peachy pink.




 

And that's all for today! 

Thank ever so much for taking the time to come for a visit!

Toodelipip! xoxo Eila

10 comments:

  1. Wow, they are both completely amazing! I love your elegant colour combos and the bling details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. words fail me Eila .. these are just so delish and enchanting. cant stop looking ... loveeeeeeeeeeeee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW amazing! These are so beautiful - what gorgeousness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow SO stunning Eila! Love the dabs of gold & the edgier look. Lucky lady - you are the bestest of friends to have - always so thoughtful & generous xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you're still on the fence: grab your favorite earphones, head down to a Best Cardsharing Server Buy and ask to plug them into a Zune then an iPod and see which one sounds better to you, and which interface makes you smile more. Then you'll know which is right for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are so stunning great details...amazing flowers.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love the effect you've achieved by misting the flowers.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous projects Eila! Love all the beautiful blossoms and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Exquisite projects, beautiful blooms and just amazing work ...xo

    ReplyDelete