Wednesday 14 August 2013

Second take on the OUAS August challenge - Us


Hi ya! 

Wonderful seeing the office full of people again, love the hustle and bustle and having company for coffee breaks and lunch again.

Today I'm sharing my second take on the Once Upon A Sketch August challenge, HERE  on the OUAS website. 


The theme is "I will never forget" or as I like to put it - "I will always remember". In this case, I will always remember the day I met my husband and all the 13 years we have been blessed together so far. I flipped the sketch to the left.



This page started out as something very soft and ended up looking rather bright. All papers used are from Swedish Maja Design's latest collection Sofiero. (Sofiero is our old king's summer residence down in the south of Sweden just across the waters from Danish Helsinor or Helsingör as it's called in Swedish).




 
The chipboard is from Imaginarium Designs that very kindly sponsor the DT of OUAS with products. I was not able to mention their company name during my term with Blue Fern Studios.






Thank you so much for taking the time to pop in for a visit!

As promised earlier, I will be back on Monday, 19th 
with my second take on 
the Scrap Around The World August challenge.

Till then - toodelipip! xoxo Eila

19 comments:

  1. I just love your flowers clusters on every page!!
    Thanks so much for your kind words on my page too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I just love this turned out! The pastel tones go so well with this photo of your husband and I also love the beautiful flower clusters that are so familiar for your pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love what you have done with these papers, and the way you colored the flowers is great

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is absolutely beautiful.. really lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these papers Eila and your Art displays them to perfection. Superb layering and clustering....beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the same, it is very gentle and marvelous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Eila! Love the texture and beautiful blooms! The butterflies look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Eila, gorgeous layout, hope you are well x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so amazing Eila! Just beautiful!! I love the colours here & the layers & texture. A real "Eila" page. Yes there is something nice about the comeraderie of the work place - so glad you are enjoying it now the vacay is over!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the colours are fab, And I love the LO with all its layers and use og mixed media. Håper du har hatt en fin sommer :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is so beautiful, Eila! Your attention to detail is always so inspiring & amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is sooo dreamy! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow this is as sweet as fairy floss! Love this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is still soft and beautiful. It doesn't look too bright at all, its perfect. I love the subtle fuscia sprayed areas.
    Will be emailing you soon, I've been busy with my sister so haven't had time and I always like to properly answer!!
    xoxox
    K

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really stunning and gorgeous! Love the fuscia details! And it doesn't look bright to my eye either :) Hugs! I'm so happy that I will be meeting you again this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Always mesmerized by your layers and the products you incorporate, amazing!! Those flowers are sooo pretty and what a special time to remember in your life... blessings to you both for many more years!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing, as always! I love all those flowers and butterflies, what a beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete