Friday 12 September 2014

GDT at LemonCraft, Poland

Hi ya!

Boy what a week it has been, sure don't have any problems filling my days! We're already halfways into September and I am planning our annual X-mas party at work. Eeek!

Some time ago sweet and talented Anna Zaprelska, owner of LemonCraft in Poland, renowned for her celestial cards and layouts, asked me would I like to be their GD in September. I of course said yes! Their collections are soooo beautiful which scrappers as far away as Australia have discovered.

Anna sent me the gorgeous Forget Me Not collection to work with. Bliss! blue is my fave colour so I really had a blast creating.

HERE is the link to the full reveal over at LemonCraft.

And HERE is the link to their online store where you can also find a list of stores selling their products.

I will share the 3 pages I made one by one with including close-ups that aren't posted over at LemonCraft here on my blog over the next few days. 

The first one is called "Happiness";




 Big girl Ruby on her way to her first day at school.
Thank you so much Ali for generously
sharing this photo with me!

 The gorgeous chippie title is from
 www.merlyimpressions.co.uk

The LemonCraft papers are of a wonderful thick
quality and have beautiful patterns. 

 Love my fussy cutting!

This super super pretty butterfly was cut out
from the packaging. I have also used another 
packingas a layer under the photo.
Such pretty images on them, would be
a waste just to throw them away.

 LemonCraft has THE cutest buttons and flairs!
Mounted an itty bitty butterfly from the packaging 
on this one.



Creating is made so easy as there are so many
matching embellishments to each
collection. Don't you just adore these sweet daisies!

***

PRODUCT LIST
 

 

 
       
 

 

I also used a couple of new Prima roses on my page;

578480 - Coffee Break Collection - Paper Roses - yellow Cappuccino
577506 - Melbourne - Paper Roes - Rainforest teal script

Prima Color Bloom sprays and Ingvild Bolme
Chalk Edgers were used to colour the
chipboards and for the splatter;

573775 - Color Bloom spray Sunshine
573942 - Color Bloom Spray Glistening Waves
573782 - Color Bloom Spray Soft Teal
890988 - Farmer Jeans
891060 - Blue Jay
891336 - Worn Jeans

Tattered Angels glimmermist Denim Blue
Tattered Angels glimmermist Sunflower
Tattered Angels glimmermist Trunk Bay

***

I will be back shortly with my second page!

Happy weekend! and thanks for taking a peek!

xoxo Eila

11 comments:

  1. Oh Eila, I absolutely love all your works. Thank you so much for being my Guest at Lemoncraft blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo beautiful Eila! very well balanced it with lovely details and an adorable pic! these papers are beautiful,too! hope things are great over there...a big hug!xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh my, this turned out so fresh, summery and super pretty! I just love the bright colours - very refreshing during these cold after summer days :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swooon! I love the way you made these papers sing Eila. I think I made a whoopsie on the Lemoncraft blog, assuming each layout was from a different artist. Sorry. My favourite colour is blue too and these papers are the best. I like the chippie background and pops of tawny yellow. The garden seat and sparkly gems are yummy too. Divine. Thanks for the inspiration :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooohh! Sooo beautiful this page! I love the many details you did and the photo is so cute - very stunning!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    xx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful layout! Well done!! I had no idea Anna was now producing papers, etc. They remind me of Inkido
    Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooo pretty, love the colors and all those wonderful embellies and fussy cutting look marvellous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sooooo you Eila and my oh my you at your scrapping best! The colours just leap out at you and the details are scrumptious! ! As for my little beaut. ...you have surrounded her with a stunning collection but she still shines out. Thank you so much my darling xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So totally gorgeous! Congrats on you GD, you certainly have worked your magic with those papers! Love the butterflies you 'rescued', so elegant as always ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one of my fave layouts of yours I think...just one of them so my newest fave. I also love these colours and those papers are just beautiful. Love the fussing cutting and all of the beautiful elements. Gorgeous work and who wouldn't want you as a guest one their site :D <3

    ReplyDelete