Tuesday 16 September 2014

GD at LemonCraft - part 3

Hi ya!

Work is in full swing again after the glorious sunny weekend. Tidied up my nook and photographed it for an upcoming blog post over at Scrap365 Magazine later this month. That'll be a first, I have never shown any photos from my cave :)

Aaanyhow, more of that later. Today I'm sharing the third and last of the pages I made for my GD spot with Polish LemonCraft.

HERE is the link to the full reveal post over at LemonCraft.pl

And here is the gorgeous Forget Me Not collection that Anna sent me to play with.
 


This last page is my fave of the three, I have called it "Remember";



 So many cute brads, flairs and sugar dots. 
All matching the papers to a tee.


Here's a butterfly flair tucked into the cluster.
 
 And look at the one in this cluster - YUMMIE!

 I just fell in love with the butterfly brad 
with a pebbled top,
soooo pretty!

 The jewel of my page is this lady - 
Ali Parris!

She just shines with beauty inside out so
I wanted her to remember how
she lights up everything with her smile, always so 
full of warmth, love and life.


I also used some other products on my page;

577490 - Prima Melbourne peach Kangaroo script and solid roses
577391 - Prima Capistrano teal Blue Punch blooms
578251 - Prima Providence gold Bay vine
890988 - Prima chalk edger Farmer Jeans
891060 - Prima chalk edger Blue Jay
891336 - Prima chalk edger Worn Jeans
891121 - Prima chalk edger Olive Vine
961596 - Prima Art Ingredients gold glitter Luminous
Prima Color Bloom spray Lime Wedge
Prima resins
Prima lightbulb
KaiserCraft wooden bird cage
Dusty Attic chicken wire chipboard
Prima Ingvild Bolme chalk edger Turqoise Stone 
Gold acrylic paint 
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Tattered Rose
Teal sequins
Pearls

***
 So glad you wanted to come for a peek, 
thank you very much!

Toodelipip! xoxo Eila

9 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, I love the blue colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is yet another absolutely amazing lay-out! I love how you really made the photo stand out from the light background. The blue accents and all the pretty flowers look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous! Love your close-ups of the many layers of loveliness. Truly beautiful products, need to get them, as blue is my fave colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous - love all your beautiful details here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply beautiful Eila!!! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many superlatives spring to mind; exquisite, stellar, breathtaking, but none of them seem adequate to describe your innate sense of style and placement. I too love this range and you have showcased it perfectly :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful layout! I agree!! Definitely a fave if mine too!!! I am so glad Ali decided to run with my idea of scrappy spaces if it means that finally I get a peek at yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So Gorgeous page! I can see why it is your fave....everything is perfect dear...love it!!! and she's a pretty lady....love every details! hugs!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow those papers are just so beautiful I love the colours and you have created the perfect layout with them too. Just beautiful Eila. xx

    ReplyDelete