Friday 7 December 2012

Prima November PPP "Turtle Doves"

With the snow came also the flu. Sneezing like mad and have a head full of cotton wool. Good thing it's weekend and I can stay in bed if I want to. Incredibly busy days in the office.

I normally start making my Christmas cards in October, but this year I won't be making any cards at all. Sorry family and friends, will admit defeat, have to buy them in the store :((

At this time of the month, I normally share my Prima BAP and PPP. I'll start with my November PPP and will  then share my November BAP in my next post.

Here we go! "Turtle Doves Love for Life";


Prim NOV2012 PPP Turtle Doves main 1000px
Papers are a mix of Tea Thyme, Rondelle, Romantique, Almanac and Printery.

Prima NOV2012 PPP Turtle Doves - 2
Love, and I say l-o-v-e all the Prima trinkets!

 Prima NOV2012 PPP Turtle Doves - 3
Yup, that's me and hubbs on our wedding day, many moons ago. Those of you who think you've seen this photo before, your memory serves you well - you have! My stepdaughter Emelie to the right with the flower wreath.

 Prima NOV2012 PPP Turtle Doves - 4
The "pool" of shiny stuff is silver embossing enamel, my new fave at the mo.

 Prima NOV2012 PPP Turtle Doves - 5
Stamping, masking, modelling paste, misting.

 Prima NOV2012 PPP Turtle Doves - 6
More of the silver embossing enamel. Gives such a fabulous effect on flowers too.

 Prima NOV2012 PPP Turtle Doves - 7

 Prima NOV2012 PPP Turtle Doves - 8
Tonight European time, CSI releases case file # 48. Unfortunately I didn't make the deadline this week due to late days at work and foul weather conditions that made photographing impossible, but I will upload my page in the gallery and share it with you later in the week.

Each and one of you twinkle in my sky and make my life such a wonderful place. Thank you for your visits and for leaving such beautiful love for me. Unfortunately my time is currently not my own to use as I would like to, other pressing obligations are calling for my attention. Bless you all!

Have a smashing weekend peeps!

Toodelipip! xoxo Eila








22 comments:

  1. Ahhhh Eila! This is stunning. I agree with you...loving the silver embossing powder! It looks FAB! Take care and get healthly! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just absolutely stunning a true beauty and love that picture as wel so much. Thank you so much for your beautiful comments on my blog today they meant so much to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh your projects are stunning Eila - so much detail and flawless designs! Thanks for visiting my blog and your sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is just delicious and that background is yummy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eila this is amazing. I LOVE the textures on your layout and there are so many yummy elements to look at. Just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, this turned out gorgeous, Eila! Just love how you used these warm colours and all the lovely vintage findings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastiskt foto och en makalöst vacker layout =). Dina detaljer slår mig med häpnad varje gång. Önskar att jag hade tålamodet att försöka ;). Önskar dig en fin fin helg!

    Kramiz Maja

    ReplyDelete
  8. A stunning layout, Eila.... the texture is amazing, and colours... looking closer at your photographs is like searching for little snippets of gold and finding them. I always adore how you create your layouts, it is really a very unique gift you have.

    Get better soon...xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know I really adore you!!!! THis layout is so beautiful.. as always you are simply amazing!!! great photo too..... eveything just matched beautifully!!! Hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow...so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful love the texture and layers...sweet photo!
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, STUNNING, my friend!!!!! looove all the textures..it's look amazing!!!! I hope you are feeling better, A big hug from the Caribbean,xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is just another gorgeous LO, Eila! it is always such a great pleasure to look at your projects - there is just so much going on and everything is so pretty to look at! amazing! and the photo of your family on this special day is so beautiful! - you are all very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this picture of your family, Eila! So beautiful. The shiny silver embossing stuff looks AMAZING! Flu bug here too :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh, wow! I love everything here! your attention to little details always amazes me! love!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am hearing you on your time not being your own...I am feeling the same lately - just no time for scrapping etc :( I hope things slow down soon for you (hugs)

    Your layout is just stunning, Eila...love the colours, layers, textures...just everything!! I could look at it all day....the photo is super gorgeous too :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. *sigh*...Eila, your textures and details are just so incredible, inspiring, and beautiful!! Everything you do is amazing...I seriously never tire of seeing what you do next!

    Sorry to hear your are not feeling well- hope you get better soon!!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  18. Soooooo many beautiful details Eila. I just love your attention to detail. Your pages are always a treasure trove for the eyes. Love it all. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Helt utrolig flott!! Du er så utrolig flink!! Jeg elsker å besøke bloggen din:):)

    ReplyDelete
  20. So goreous Eila...love the colouring and background work...just so very stunning and beautiful! All the detail is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  21. yet another masterpiece - amazing design

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is amazing!! Love it to bits!!!

    ReplyDelete